Welcome to Uranium One
Uranium One Inc. is one of the world’s largest uranium producers with a globally diversified portfolio of assets located in Kazakhstan, the United States, Australia and Tanzania. ROSATOM State Atomic Energy Corporation, through its affiliates, owns 100% of the outstanding common shares of Uranium One.
In Kazakhstan, Uranium One holds a 70% interest in the Betpak Dala joint venture, which operates the Akdala and South Inkai Uranium Mines, a 50% interest in the Karatau joint venture, which owns the Karatau Uranium Mine, a 50% interest in the Akbastau joint venture, which owns the Akbastau Uranium Mine, a 49.98% interest in the Zarechnoye joint venture, which owns the Zarechnoye Uranium Mine, a 30% interest in the Kyzylkum joint venture, which operates the Kharasan Uranium Mine, and a 19% interest in the SKZ‐U joint venture, which owns a sulphuric acid plant near Kharasan as an additional source of sulphuric acid for its operations.
In the United States, the Corporation owns the Willow Creek uranium mine and projects in the Powder River and Great Divide basins in Wyoming. The Corporation owns the Honeymoon Uranium Project in Australia, which is currently on a care and maintenance program.
The Corporation is the operator of the Mkuju River Project in Tanzania, and owns a 13.9% interest in Mantra Resources Pty Limited, which, through its subsidiary, Mantra Tanzania Ltd., owns the Mkuju River Project.
The Corporation also owns, either directly or through joint ventures, uranium exploration properties in the Western United States and South Australia.
- March 26, 2015UUU_YE_2014_News_Release_final
- February 26, 2015Uranium One Inc. Announces Termination of Reporting Issuer Status
- January 30, 2015Uranium One Inc. Announces Termination of Debentures and Application to Cease to be a Reporting Issu
- November 14, 2014UUU_Q3_2014_News_Release_FINAL
- August 12, 2015Uranium One Inc OFR 6m 2015 Final
- August 12, 2015Uranium One Inc Financial Statements 6m 2015 Final
- May 13, 2015Q1 2015 Operating & Financial Review
- May 13, 2015Q1 2015 Financial Statements