Welcome to Uranium One
Uranium One Inc. is one of the world’s largest uranium producers with a globally diversified portfolio of assets located in Kazakhstan, the United States and Tanzania. Uranium One is owned by indirect subsidiaries of State Atomic Energy Company “ROSATOM” – Uranium One Holding N.V. and JSC “U1 Group”. “ROSATOM” is the Russian state-owned nuclear industry operator.
In Kazakhstan, Uranium One Inc. holds a 70% interest in JV SMCC, which owns the Akdala and South Inkai uranium mines, a 50% interest in JV Karatau, which owns the Karatau uranium mine, a 50% interest in the JV Akbastau, which owns the Akbastau uranium mine, a 49.98% interest in JV Zarechnoye, which owns the Zarechnoye uranium mine, and a 30% interest in JV Khorasan-U, which owns the Kharasan uranium mine.
The Corporation is the operator of the Mkuju River Project in Tanzania, and owns a 13.9% interest in Mantra Resources Pty Limited, which, through its subsidiary, Mantra Tanzania Ltd., owns the Mkuju River Project.
In the United States, Uranium One Inc. owns the Willow Creek uranium mine and projects in the Powder River and Great Divide basins in Wyoming.
All uranium is produced by environmentally safe in-situ leach mining technology. As a clean energy leader, Uranium One Inc. is committed to the highest environmental standards, the health and safety of its employees and the long-term sustainability of the communities in which it operates.
Uranium One produced 4,794 tons of uranium in 2015 with a cash cost of $12 per pound of U3O8.
- March 26, 2015UUU_YE_2014_News_Release_final
- February 26, 2015Uranium One Inc. Announces Termination of Reporting Issuer Status
- January 30, 2015Uranium One Inc. Announces Termination of Debentures and Application to Cease to be a Reporting Issu
- November 14, 2014UUU_Q3_2014_News_Release_FINAL
- February 13, 2017QR Q4 2016 final 090217_ENG clear corrected with cautionary statement
- November 10, 2016Q3 2016 Operating & Financial Review
- November 10, 2016Q3 2016 Financial Statements
- August 12, 2016Q2 2016 Operating & Financial Review