Welcome to Uranium One
Uranium One Inc. is a Canadian-based company and is one of the worldâ€™s largest uranium producers. The Company has a globally diversified portfolio of assets located in Kazakhstan, the United States, Australia and Tanzania. Uranium One is a wholly owned subsidiary of JSC Atomredmetzoloto (ARMZ) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rosatom, the Russian State Corporation for Nuclear Energy.
In Kazakhstan, Uranium One has a 70% interest in the Betpak Dala joint venture which owns the Akdala Mine and the South Inkai Mine. The Corporation also owns a 50% interest in the Karatau joint venture, which owns the Karatau Mine, and a 30% interest in the Kyzylkum joint venture, which owns the Kharasan Project. In December 2010, Uranium One acquired a 50% interest in the Akbastau joint venture, which owns the Akbastau Mine, as well as a 49.67% interest in the Zarechnoye joint venture which owns the Zarechnoye Mine and the South Zarechnoye Project.
In the United States, the Corporation owns 100% of the Willow Creek Project and has a number of development projects in the Powder River and Great Divide Basins in Wyoming. In Australia, the Corporation owns a 100% interest in the Honeymoon Uranium Project.
- February 25, 2014Uranium One Announces 8% Increase in 2013 Production to 13.2 Million Pounds
- January 6, 2014Uranium One Names Juliana L. Lam as New CFO
- January 2, 2014Uranium One Completes Offer to Repurchase Convertible Debentures
- December 19, 2013Uranium One Files Technical Reports Supporting Updated Mineral Resource and Reserve Estimates for th
- November 12, 2013Honeymoon Project Placed on Care and Maintenance
- February 11, 2013Scott Melbye Appointed President of Uranium Producers of America